[Web4lib] Lightbox?

Amy Drayer amostrom at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 18:46:00 EDT 2007

Dear Randy:

We looked at it as a possibility to display photos of our events or a
"popup" to send e-mail reference, but otherwise no.  I had asked some
of my colleagues the exact same question and no thoughts came to mind.
 Currently we do not use it at all, but it is a neat effect.

I usually only see it used as a photo gallery option or login.  I am
also very curious to know if a library has implemented it.

--
In peace,

Amy M. Drayer
Web Interface Designer