[Web4lib] Video Editing Software

Brewer, Jim jim.brewer at ttu.edu
Thu Oct 25 17:02:31 EDT 2007

Ulead Video Studio is what we use here in the 3D Animation Lab,
primarily because it can handle a wide range of editing tasks and is
very easy to learn. We purchased 10 copies for the 3D Animation Lab.
Ulead Video Studio is available from http://www.corel.com and you can
try the full version free for 30 days. There are excellent video
tutorials for the software there. I think of it much like a "word
processor for video" with straightforward cut and paste, edits. Entering
titles is very much like in Word: font, size, color, type you text. I
would recommend it as easy to use.

Jim Brewer
Systems Integration Librarian
Texas Tech University Libraries