[Web4lib] ERM Implementations

Marshall Breeding marshall.breeding at vanderbilt.edu
Wed Oct 24 09:17:59 EDT 2007

I am gathering information on what libraries have purchased or
deployed electronic resource management systems.  If your library
has purchased:

 Electronic Resource Management from Innovative Interfaces
 360 Resource Manager from Serials Solutions
 Verde from Ex Libris

or any other similar product, would you send me a quick note?
Please let me know the year you purchased the software and whether
or not you are currently using it in production.  Any comments on
how well it is working for your library would also be helpful.

I'll summarize results to the list, and will record responses in
lib-web-cats (http://www.librarytechnology.org).

Thanks very much,

-marshall