[Web4lib] web hosting service/separate domain name

Malakia Oglesby moglesby at asburyparklibrary.org
Thu Oct 18 10:12:06 EDT 2007

Hi Yvonne,

I like GoDaddy.com. They have good rates, you can transfer your domain (and
even host multiple domains) very easily, and their tech support is also
pretty good.  I host all my personal sites with them and have a mirror site
for the library (where I do testing first) also on their hosting service.

I've tried 1&1, Bluehost, and APlus.net but prefer GoDaddy. Been with them
for years now.

Hope this helps.

Malakia A. Oglesby, Webmaster/MIS
Asbury Park Public Library