[Web4lib] php

Jim Rible Rible at sou.edu
Wed Oct 17 17:10:58 EDT 2007

I have been reading David Powers' "The Essential Guide to Dreamweaver CS3, Ajax, and PHP." Its a reworking of his "Foundation PHP for Dreamwaver 8". I find his instructions and explanations incredibly detailed and methodical. Both books go over how to set up PHP and MySQL on both PCs and Macs and then use DW to create dynamic sites.   If you already use DW it's a pretty satisfactory coding environment.

>>> On 10/15/2007 at 8:25 PM, in message <1198792c0710152025g42033772u50b21e90b4c2b9b1 at mail.gmail.com>, "Raumin "Ray" Dehghan" <infoscience1 at gmail.com> wrote:
Colleagues:

  Does anybody have recommendations for a good book and/or websites
for beginning php?

Thanks
Raumin "Ray" Dehghan