[Web4lib] Mouse pads

Sutherland, Michael John mjsuther at indiana.edu
Wed Oct 17 15:20:36 EDT 2007

Judy,

You'd be better off by purchasing optical scroll mouse for each station
and dumb both the mouse pad and old mouse. You can pick up some
inexpensive mice from places such as
http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=5188-2466&cat=MOU for about 4.99
for the HP mouse. The optical mouse will accurately track on smooth,
flat surfaces so you don't have to clean the mice wheels or have dirty
mouse pads everywhere.

Michael Sutherland