[Web4lib] css troubles

Sandra Cahillane scahilla at baypath.edu
Wed Oct 17 12:09:47 EDT 2007

Hello web4lib friends,

I need some help getting my css to work correctly.  I've worked diligently
trying to get everything aligned-yes, it's that funky two column no tables
layout stuff-and have hit my knowledge wall.  I'm sure if I poked around
long enough I'd find the hack I need to fix this but am on a deadline and
was hoping to have this done in the next day or two.  Otherwise, I'll have
to use tables until I can figure out the fix!

If anyone has the time and the patience (unlike me) to take a look at these
pages I would so appreciate it.  The page looks almost correct in firefox-a
little alignment/margin/border tweaks to make but looks absolutely
horrendous in IE (which I hate but which is our campus-recommended
browser).

The pages are online at http://library.baypath.edu/courses/cim607.htm and
cim607.css.  I hope Diane Kovacs doesn't check this list because I just
finished a class with her and she tried to make me fix this myself.  Can
you believe that? ;)

Thanks,
Sandy

Sandy Cahillane