[Web4lib] learning ASP

Araby Y Greene araby at unr.edu
Thu Oct 11 15:50:34 EDT 2007

Anything by Scott Mitchell, of the 4 Guys from Rolla web site
(http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/).

It would be advantageous if your library could move towards ASP.Net for
new applications. ASP still works, but it is more difficult to learn,
maintain and secure than ASP.Net.

-araby

__________________________
Araby Greene