[Web4lib] SLIGHTLY OFF TOPIC - HOW TO CONNECT AN OLD PC TO OUR INTERNET CONNECTION?

Will Kurt wkurt at bbn.com
Mon Oct 8 13:54:36 EDT 2007

If the goal is to get files off the computer I think the simplest
solution is probably just to take out the current hard drive and plug
it into another machine, and then copy the files over to that
machines primary hard drive.  This shouldn't be significantly more
complicated than adding an ethernet card and the transfer will be much faster.

--Will