[Web4lib] XML Editor recommendations?

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Sat Oct 6 19:17:06 EDT 2007

I don't think that there is anything else that matches the
capabilities and ease of use of Altova's XMLSpy. the only downside is
that it is pricey.

Oxygen is a lot less expensive and has a lot of great features. It
can also plug into the Eclipse IDE.

Although you can edit XML in most text editors, and many have XML
helper functionality, when it comes to getting work done, these
higher-end tools can save a lot of time and energy.

Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company
http://www.chillco.com