[Web4lib] Software recommendation.

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Sat Oct 6 19:07:13 EDT 2007

At Cherry Hill, we live, breath, eat and sleep Drupal, so that would
be my pick, as it does everything you asked for and it is >free<. It
runs on almost anything, although we prefer CentOS (Linux).

We offer a package of services build on Drupal called LibrarySite 2.

Thanks,

Cary

Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company