[Web4lib] Unmoderated posts on your site?

Thomas Edelblute TEdelblute at anaheim.net
Thu Nov 29 18:13:03 EST 2007

I would start off with it moderated and see what kind of traffic you get
first.  You can always change it later.

I remember the unmoderated Wiki that a local newspaper started a year or
two back.  The first day of operation, the hard-drive was filled with
pornographic picture that came in from all over the world.  Before the
end of the day the Wiki was shut down and the project aborted.

Thomas Edelblute
Public Access Systems Coordinator
Anaheim Public Library