[Web4lib] LibWireless: This list going offline on Friday

Bill Drew dreww at tc3.edu
Thu Nov 29 10:28:31 EST 2007

I posted this to LibWireless today.

It has been a great time here for me in setting up and running this
list, LibWireless.  The community that developed and the growth of WiFi
installations in all types of libraries has been very gratifying to me.
It has gotten to the point that WiFi in libraries is almost a given.
This list is no longer needed and given my new job and new duties, it is
time to close it down.

Thanks to all 750 of you for your support and interest over the last
few years.  Go out and go wireless.  Spread the word about ubiquitous
computing.

Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Interim Library Director
Librarian, Systems and Tech Services
Tompkins Cortland Community College  (TC3) Library:
http://www.tc3.edu/library/
Dryden, N.Y. 13053-0139
E-mail: dreww at tc3.edu
Phone: 607-844-8222 ext.4406
AOL Instant Messenger:BillDrew4
StrengthsQuest: Ideation, Input, Learner, Activator, Communication