[Web4lib] Amazon's Kindle e-book reader

Robin rboulton at stcharleslibrary.org
Wed Nov 28 15:25:17 EST 2007

I must say that, although I'm getting a little weary of the topic, I
think it's valuable to get some many opinions and viewpoints,
especially, as Larry says, those of an actual owner. I'm amazed at the
volume of comments and the vehemence of the views expressed - I can't
remember the last time a new product drew such attention on any of the
lists I'm on. I hope it reflects the future success of ebook readers in
general; and if it helps bring an end to the format wars, more power to
it!