[Web4lib] Amazon's Kindle e-book reader

Robert L. Balliot rballiot at oceanstatelibrarian.com
Tue Nov 27 17:18:20 EST 2007

I too have had a passion for consuming Sony
products.  If the goal is to make a paper-like
display to create a more organic experience,
I am now a step ahead of their engineers.

My  displays are so advanced that they even
FEEL like paper. And, the product process is
so progressive as to integrate passive
solar technology into material development.  On
top of that, they can be read using no external
energy source other than the Sun.

Actual paper books.

Robert L. Balliot
1-401-441-5763