[Web4lib] Movable Type or Wordpress MU for multiple library blogs?

Emily Molanphy emolanphy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 15:29:06 EST 2007

Thank you for all the responses--they've been helpful. I was especially
interested to see that several people suggested Drupal; we're currently
working on researching a CMS, and seriously considering Drupal, but I don't
want to have to tell people to wait until we have that all set up to start
blogging. Our needs are probably fairly modest, at least as we get started,
so I'd like to strike while the enthusiasm is still fresh!

Emily