[Web4lib] Equipment Checkout Software that Handles Pools

Elaine L Westbrooks elw25 at cornell.edu
Tue Nov 27 12:45:15 EST 2007

>Dear Chris:

Cornell has come up with a system based on the MARC records that handles
the display of new books as well as the checkout of gps units, laptops,
grad study rooms and several other items for student use.  Take a look at
the ppt: http://ecommons.library.cornell.edu/handle/1813/8383.  Information
about new books can be found at
http://metadata-wg.mannlib.cornell.edu/forum/index.php?date=2007-10-19

Best,
Elaine

Elaine L. Westbrooks
Head, Metadata Services
107B Olin Library
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853
elw25 at cornell.edu
607-255-3973
                                 --Our Vision is to be internationally
recognized and respected as a center of metadata expertise--
http://metadata.library.cornell.edu/