[Web4lib] RE:Kindle

Tim Spalding tim at librarything.com
Wed Nov 21 14:30:09 EST 2007

Does anyone know what happens to your books if the device goes?
Clearly you're not allowed to make copies, but if you leave your
Kindle on a train is there a way to cut the lost one off and re-load
all your books onto a new device?

Check out my library at http://www.librarything.com/profile/timspalding