[Web4lib] Amazon's Kindle e-book reader

Brian Gray mindspiral at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 23:40:51 EST 2007

I agree with all your points. I currently have a phone and a PDA, but
on my next phone upgrade will be going to a single device. We are
seeing a combining of electronics as the tools improve in
functionality and/or size.

The dent in your comparison is the monthly service fees you have with
iPhone and other devices. I think if they can cut the price in half
for the Kindle there will be a market for it.

I wonder what problems people will experience on flights if flight
staff are not familiar with the technology, especially since it works
like a cellular for transmission.

Brian Gray
midnspiral at gmail.com