[Web4lib] Networking and Collaboration Survey

Athena Hoeppner Athena at mail.ucf.edu
Mon Nov 19 14:04:17 EST 2007

Sent on behalf of Timothy Bottorff

- - - - -
Dear Colleagues,

I am part of a team conducting research on networking and collaboration
among academic librarians, particularly those at multi-campus
institutions.  We are conducting a brief survey as part of our research
and are asking for your participation if you are an academic librarian.

This survey is completely voluntary, and participants must be 18 years
of age or older to participate.  There are no anticipated risks or
compensation associated with taking this survey, and it will take less
than 15 minutes to complete.  The survey is anonymous and has received
Institutional Review Board approval.  The results of this study may be
published and/or used in a conference presentation.  However, all
results will be analyzed and reported in the aggregate.

The survey will be available until November 23, 2007.  Thanks in
advance to all who can participate.

The survey is available at:
http://library.ucf.edu/Rosen/RCSurveyWeb.asp

Research at the University of Central Florida is carried out under the
oversight of the Institutional Review Board (IRB).  Questions or
concerns about research participants’ rights may be directed to the
UCF Institutional Review Board Office at University of Central Florida,
Office of Research & Commercialization, 12201 Research Parkway, Suite
501, Orlando, FL 32826, 407-823-3778.

Thank you,

Tim Bottorff
Interim Head / Reference Librarian