[Web4lib] sequential numbering of receipts?

Kevin Devine kdevine at euclidlibrary.org
Fri Nov 16 12:06:24 EST 2007

Are the financials printed on one computer or all the circulation
computers.  We have a program written in-house that modifies the output
of receipts so that certain things can be modified.  For us, it allows
us to extract the patron's name for a reserve and put it bold and big at
the top of the receipt.  I know it was programmed here and for TSP100s,
but I don't know about customizing it...

Kevin Devine
Euclid Public Library

PS - If you find something that does this, I'd be interested to hear.