[Web4lib] Personalizing library offerings in Blackboard

Janet Hack jhack at umbc.edu
Thu Nov 15 16:36:32 EST 2007

Hi all,

I am also interested in any new and innovative ways of providing library
services through course management systems (Blackboard specifically, but
innovations in other systems are also of interest).  I am particularly
interested in any efforts to personalize the content for individual
students based on the courses they are currently enrolled in.  Does
anybody know if this is even possible?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.  I'll summarize for the list if I
get any off-list replies

--

Janet Hack
Reference/Web Services Librarian