[Web4lib] San Diego Fires: Rebuilding, Home, Garden, Landscaping Databases?

library.lisle at gmail.com library.lisle at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 20:50:01 EST 2007

My evil little mind said, "they need the Avery Online, maybe the Grove;
definitely one or two auction  price resources. Take your pick."

My e.l.m. thinks I should use its evil for the good, some times. Hope all
are safe and well.

Lisle

On 11/13/07, Chris Tinney <vctinney at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> TRY:
> http://www.academic-genealogy.com/livingfamilyfun.htm#Home
>
> DrWeb <drweb at san.rr.com> wrote:  As you probably read about or saw on the
> news, we had some severe wildfires last month here in San Diego. The public
> library is attempting to gain a grant or two for more resources for our
> patrons - those re-building, or wanting to landscape or design differently
> for the future.
>
> Please let me know if you know of good databases, ebooks, and other online
> resources we may wish to subscribe to or purchase for this "home rebuilding
> collection." I am aware of RSMeans and building codes there.
>
> Any suggestions welcomed.
>
> Posted from my personal account.. please e-mail any suggestions to me at
> work if you want to discuss offlist, mmcculley at sandiego.gov
>
> Best,
> DrWeb
>
> --
>
> P. Michael McCulley
> drweb at san.rr.com
> San Diego, CA

Lisle (rhymes with weasel) McKenty
"...me figuraba el Paraíso bajo la especie de una biblioteca" --Jorge Borges