[Web4lib] Facebook app

Lowery, Clint CLowery at coj.net
Thu Nov 8 13:35:54 EST 2007

Has anyone created an application in Facebook to search their OPAC?

I noticed one from Miami (OH), but I'm not sure how to create the code
for one and I'd like to set one up for our library.  I've created a bit
of code for a MySpace search box, but the PHP code is slightly beyond me
atm.

Any help (or a push in the right direction) is appreciated.

Thanks!

Clinton Lowery, MLIS
Integrated Library Systems
Jacksonville Public Library
3435 University Blvd North
Jacksonville, FL 32277-2464
(904) 744-2265 x 319
clowery at coj.net
http://jpl.coj.net/

Please note that under Florida's very broad public records law, e-mail
communications to and from city officials are subject to public
disclosure.