[Web4lib] promote my blog about librarian in thailand

maykin likitboonyalit dcy_4430323 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 22:27:53 EST 2007

hello everyone,
I'm Y - webmaster from http://projectlib.wordpress.com
I want to promote My blog about library & Information science in Thailand.
In my blog, consist of my experience in librarian in academic library.
story about library, librarian, education, library technology and other about its.
My blog update everyday.

Thank you web4lib for idea to create story about library science.
To librarian around the world,member of web4lib.
nice to meet you. take care