Re: [Web4lib] prove that library 2.0 isn´t usele ss

Brian Gray mindspiral at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 16:24:34 EST 2007

They are recovering costs now with online ad placements. Also, just
think if the marketing value if Google one day could announce "we own
the digital content of ALL books".

I do not think you will see a subscriber model, unless copyright law
is changed for this new online approach of complete digitization AND
access to materials. I suspect we may see ads placed throughout a
digitized at sometime in the future, before a full subscriber model
occurs.

Brian Gray
mindspiral at gmail.com