[Web4lib] techessence.info

Roy Tennant tennantr at oclc.org
Thu Nov 1 19:35:56 EDT 2007

TechEssence.info is a worthy project that has fallen on hard times. I'm
afraid I've found no time recently to blog there, and neither have my brave
colleagues. I have not given up, and will try to reinvigorate it so that it
can become what I had hoped it would when I launched it. I'm at least glad
that someone appears to care. Thanks,
Roy