[Web4lib] Gateway To Alternative Energy Blogs || Google Book Search / Open WorldCat Links

Gerry Mckiernan gerrymck at iastate.edu
Thu May 31 18:41:56 EDT 2007

***APOLOGIES FOR RECEIPT OF DUPLICATE POSTINGS***

New&Improved: Gateway To Alternative Energy Blogs | | Google Book
Search / Open WorldCat

Colleagues/

I am pleased to announce the creation of a gateway to my current (and
future) alternative energy blogs.  The gateway is named
AlternativeEnergyBlogs and is available at

[ http://alternativeenergyblogs.blogspot.com/ ]

And provides one-stop shopping to the following alternative energy
blogs:

The Bioeconomy Blogs
The Bioenergy Blogs
The Geothermal Energy Blog
The Wind Energy Blog

As you are not doubt aware, each blog is was created to profile key
publications relating to their respective scopes.

BTW: If you have visited recently, please do so; I've added major
content since their respective establishment.
AND there will be Much More To Come , So ... Don't Forget to Subscribe

FEEDS

***The Bioeconomy Blog***
[  http://bioeconomyblog.blogspot.com/ ]

***The Bioenergy Blog***
[ http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheBioenergyBlog ]

***The Geothermal Energy Blog Feed***
[ http://thegeothermalenergyblog.blogspot.com/]

***The Wind Energy Blog Feed***
[ http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheWindEnergyBlog ]

IN ADDITION
When available, I have added links in select posting to their
respective Google Book Search and/or Open WorldCat records (and will
retrospectively add these to earlier postings).

A good example of Google Book Search/ Open WorldCat links can be found
in the The Wind Energy Blog (e.g.,_Wind Turbines: Fundamentals,
Technologies, Application, Economics_).

BTW: If Amazon (or other Book Site) provides the appropriate incentive
[:-)] I might even add links to Amazon, Etc. * [:->

Summer development plans include the launch of three more
energy-related blogs, comprehensive tagging of all postings in all
blogs, and tag clouds (among others) [:-)

Happy Thursday/Friday/Saturday !!!

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University Library
Ames IA 5011

http://www.facebook.com/p/Gerry_McKiernan/16926735

P.S. Please also consider becoming a member of the field staff for each
blog by joining the group(s) of interest in Facebook:

The Bioeconomy Blog [
http://iastate.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2350983131 ]
The Bioenergy Blog [
http://iastate.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2363348674 ]