[Web4lib] CSS Margins

Bill Teschek bteschek at hampton.lib.nh.us
Tue May 29 16:30:20 EDT 2007

This will be applied to every page of our website (home page:
http://www.hampton.lib.nh.us/). I want the toolbars at the top (which are put
there with the server side include of a .txt file) to spread the entire width
of the page, while the rest of the page has indented margins. Right now the SSI
link is inside the <body> tags, and moving them outside doesn't seem to make a
difference. I'm looking for a solution that won't require a major adjustment to
the entire website, if possible.  My knowledge of CSS is very rudimentary.

Bill Teschek
bteschek at hampton.lib.nh.us