[Web4lib] Browsers to test

Pons, Lisa (ponslm) PONSLM at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Tue May 29 13:41:17 EDT 2007

There are sites such as BrowserCam that will take "snapshots" of your
site using just about every browser out there...Browsercam does cost,
but there is a free tool out there if you don't mind waiting for the
shots. The name escapes me at the moment- anyone?