[Web4lib] LibraryFind

Randy Norwood randy.norwood at ttu.edu
Fri May 25 09:05:55 EDT 2007

Not yet, but I'm planning to do so when LF is more mature. I'm at a
relatively small law library (small compared to academic main libraries). We
don't need an expensive commercial product such as Ex Libris MetaLib. Also,
comparatively few of the law databases support z39.50.

I've installed LF and have got it to search some z39.50-enabled resources
such as OPACs. However, I've found it quite buggy and poorly documented.
I'll take another look when they move beyond version 0.7.