[Web4lib] New Job Title Pulled from Thin Air

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Wed May 23 18:28:59 EDT 2007

Until recently, I'd been for some 14 years the "Network Information Coordinator".  I recently became the Head of Network Services.

The former was invented by me, and approved by then supervisor.  The latter came about due to some general changes in titles in the library.

Many years ago I was Associate Director for Automation, and before that was "Head of the Systems and Procedures Department" (good grief, that was nigh on 40 years ago).  Did I really say "nigh on"?

dan

Show Up, Suit Up, Shut Up, and Follow Directions
dan at riverofdata.com
Dan Lester, Boise, Idaho, USA