[Web4lib] New Job Title Pulled from Thin Air

Hopkins County - Madisonville Public Library library at vci.net
Thu May 17 13:45:33 EDT 2007

All I can say is - I hate my job title, & I wish I could change it! For
someone who is webmaster, network manager, computer class teacher, fixer of
anything computery, purchaser of anything computery - & that's for a 2
library & bookmobile system...........

I ended up with Patron Technical Assistant!

Are there any others out there? I'd love to hear from them!

Terry Caudle
Hopkins County - Madisonville Public Library
library at vci.net
www.publiclibrary.org