[Web4lib] New Features on Library 2.0 Ning community

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Thu May 17 11:34:58 EDT 2007

I have added two new features on to the Library 2.0 community at:
http://library20.ning.com.

1.	Groups:  Any member of the community can create a group within
the Library 2.0 community.  It can be private or public.  As the network
administrator I see all groups within Library 2.0 community.
2.	Meebo Chatroom: I created a Library 2.0 Meebo Chatroom that is
also embedded within the main page of the Library 2.0 network.  The URL
for the chatroom is: http://www.meebo.com/room/library208540/.

Please take a look and try them out.  I created a group for Academic
Libraries.  It also has its own URL as well as a link on the main
website:

http://library20.ning.com/group/academiclibariesandlibrary20web20

Bill Drew

drewwe at morrisville.edu