[Web4lib] new book list script

Deb Bergeron bergeron at macalester.edu
Thu May 17 09:23:50 EDT 2007

Robert,

Help me out here.  I'm investigating LibraryThing for Libraries.  My
understanding is there are two products: LibraryThing and LibraryThing
for Libraries.  With LibraryThing the max number is 5000 isbn's and no
limit for LibraryThing for Libraries (Danbury is using this). Am I
understanding this correctly?

Thanks

deb