[Web4lib] city swallows library website

Robert L. Balliot rballiot at oceanstatelibrarian.com
Mon May 7 19:00:20 EDT 2007

One other point that should be obvious is that the body of
information represented by local government is finite and
linear. It is actually a tiny subset of the information resources
represented by a modern public library.  In terms of Boolean
logic, how can you have what amounts to subset of information
encompass the whole?

It simply does not fit.

Robert L. Balliot
1-401-421-5763