[Web4lib] Delicious

Havens,Andy havensa at oclc.org
Fri May 4 16:11:17 EDT 2007

We recently turned the OCLC Top 1000 into del.icio.us links. See:

http://del.icio.us/oclc2005top1000

If you had any interest (and why wouldn't you!?), you could add the OCLC
1000 to any blog/Web site as a tag cloud by inserting the following
code:

<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://del.icio.us/feeds/js/tags/oclc2005top1000?icon;size=10-30;co
lor=87ceeb-0000ff;title=my%20del.icio.us%20tags;name;showadd"></script>

Which, of course, you can also do with any del.icio.us set you create.

Fun stuff.

- A

Andy Havens
email: havensa at oclc.org