[Web4lib] city swallows library website

Richard Wiggins richard.wiggins at gmail.com
Thu May 3 20:21:28 EDT 2007

1) Clever notion.  Hadn't heard of doiop.com.  Keywords instead of random
string.  I like it.  Of course, if it becomes popular, another name space to
fight for real estate within.

2) Bad choice of URL.  Path names with mixed case and special characters
(underscore in this case) are not optimal practices.  If you need to
separate "Mayor" and "Daley" make the path mayor-daley.  Underscore does not
render well in hyperlinks in browsers.  Upper case means confusion.

3) What the heck does doiop mean as an mnemonic?

/rich