[Web4lib] Downloadable movies (UNCLASSIFIED)

edruda at suffolk.lib.ny.us edruda at suffolk.lib.ny.us
Thu May 3 18:58:31 EDT 2007

We've signed up with Recorded Books for the same - you can see it on our
homepage http://hhhl.suffolk.lib.ny.us

We've also got downloadable media from Overdrive -
http://www.suffolkwave.org

Like Louise, these are for downloading at home only.

Patron response has been very positive, more so than the eAudiobooks we've
got through Recorded Books and NetLibrary.

Ellen Druda