[Web4lib] New Feed for _Friends: Social Networking Sites for Engaged Library Services _

Gerry Mckiernan gerrymck at iastate.edu
Thu May 3 16:39:14 EDT 2007

Colleagues/

Due to a technical glitch, the webfeed for _Friends: Social Networking Sites for Engaged Library Services _,   my  blog "devoted to application and use of online social networking sites such as Facebook and MySpace for any and all types of library-related programs or services" has had to be replaced.

The New FeedBurner feed is available

[ http://feeds.feedburner.com/friendssocialnetworking  ]