[Web4lib] Interesting Web/Library 2.0 data (wasparticpationSkillsfor Library 2.0 Leaders)

Pons, Lisa (ponslm) PONSLM at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Thu May 3 14:48:45 EDT 2007

In general, I would have to agree that I don't think our users want to
contribute content. However, some might-so eventually it becomes a
cost-benefit scenario.

I wonder also, how many of us have used Amazon's tagging features? I get
stuff from Amazon all the time, but I've never used it...

I do think the xml model presented in a previous post, and pushed out to
faculty and students where they need it, is indeed the way to go.

Lisa Pons-Haitz