[Web4lib] city swallows library website

Jorge Serrano Cobos jorgeserrano at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:36:05 EDT 2007

VERY small library with a staff of 10 (not full timers) ????

For a population of 4,000 and a summer surge of 10,000????

My goodness, that would be a dream to some coleagues of mine!

Everything is relative, they say [sigh] ...

--
Jorge Serrano-Cobos
Contents Management Section

Miembro del Grupo Thinkepi