[Web4lib] Release form

Rick Mason rcmason at rsproductions.net
Thu Mar 29 16:08:17 EDT 2007

You seem to be describing a "permission" similar to one of the Creative Commons licenses.  Perhaps you could build a brief form around the license text that is closest to the needs of your project.

http://www.creativecommons.org/

(sorry that I don't have a form to send, but I thought this idea might help)

Rick