[Web4lib] Release form

Hester, Mary HesterM at bartonccc.edu
Thu Mar 29 15:37:10 EDT 2007

We have a publication scanner and are offering to scan family memborlia
for community members such as old diaries, letters, maps, etc. Our only
charge will be that we be allowed to keep a copy of the scan and publish
the our web site for our special collections room
(http://www.bartonccc.edu/library/Cohen_Center/Cohen_Center_tmp.htm).

The press release went out earlier than I expected and I have people
calling before I have a form ready for them to sign: one giving us the
permission to keep the copy and put it on the site.  Any one have a form
that I could easily adapt?

Mary L. Hester, Director of Learning Resources
Barton County Community College
245 NE 30th Road; Great Bend, KS 67530
hesterm at bartonccc.edu <mailto:hesterm at bartonccc.edu>   620-792-9364; fax
620-792-3238

'The majority of information," said Jens Redmer, director of Google Book
Search in Europe, "lies outside the internet."
Appleyard, Bryan . "Could this be the final chapter in the life of the
book." The Sunday Times 21/01/2007 22/01/2007
<http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2092-2557653,00.html
<http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2092-2557653,00.html> >