[Web4lib] Libraries using a third party web hosting service

Donel, John John.Donel at ci.corvallis.or.us
Tue Mar 27 15:51:13 EST 2007

Hello

We are investigating transferring our web site from an internal IIS web server to a third party web hosting service in order to efficiently incorporate more sophisticated web software applications such as Joomla, php, RSS, blogging, etc., into our public web site maintenance and services.  We would like to know if your library, or any you're aware of, use a web hosting service and what you think of your host, in terms of reliability, services offered, support and whether or not it's made developing and maintaining your web site easier.

thanks
John Donel
Technology Services Librarian
Corvallis-Benton County Public Library