[Web4lib] Re: Ineternet Explorer 7 security settings override (Lynne Puckett)

Dale Irving dirving at sailsinc.org
Tue Mar 27 09:09:42 EST 2007

Hi Lynne,
I'm not sure if this is the type of response that you want, but, have you
considered uninstalling IE7 and returning to IE6?  MS is still supporting
IE6, and our library and consortium have decided not to move to IE7 due to
some fairly serious compatibility problems with our email server software,
as well as other, unrelated issues.  This may not be an ideal long-term
solution, but hopefully MS will address some of IE7's problems in the
not-to-distant future.

Dale Irving
Information Systems Librarian
Middleborough Public Library