[Web4lib] OTT: The Australian TV series "The Librarians"

jennifer.kirton at dpi.nsw.gov.au jennifer.kirton at dpi.nsw.gov.au
Wed Mar 21 00:22:57 EST 2007

Dear Everyone

this was previously discussed on Web4Lib so I thought I would bring you up
to date

ABC in Australia is the equivalent of the BBC in the UK and has some
parallels with PBS in the USA.

Get ready for The Librarian's series on ABC in 2007. The ABC has released
more information about the storyline of the
upcoming 'The Librarian's' comedy-drama series. Read about it here

http://abc.net.au/corp/pubs/media/s1860093.htm

These actors would be unknown to most of you, but a few of the names are
very well recognised in Australian comedy.  Fingers crossed that this will
be a good show!

Cheers
Jennifer

Jennifer Kirton
Library
NSW Department of Primary Industries
Wollongbar Agricultural Institute
1243 Bruxner Highway
Wollongbar
New South Wales  2477
Australia
jennifer.kirton at dpi.nsw.gov.au
ph +61 2 6626 1321
fax  +61 2 6628 3264

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or
received it in error, please delete the message and notify sender. Views
expressed are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the
views of their organisation.