[Web4lib] Content management systems

Mark Jordan mjordan at sfu.ca
Mon Mar 19 22:02:09 EST 2007

Hi Matt,

The workflows module (http://drupal.org/project/workflow) may do what
you require. I have also implemented an approval process in a custom
module where user submit site entries, which my module injects into the
database with an "unpublished" status that a user with the appropriate
permissions can approve. The  entries do not show up to anonymous users
unless they have been approved. The module is very specific to my site
(i.e., not very generalizable as a module), but I'd be happy to share
the details with you if you're interested.

Mark