[Web4lib] New York Times opens TimesSelect to .edu for free

Amy Fry afry at gustavus.edu
Mon Mar 19 16:48:12 EST 2007

I'm also wondering if any academic libraries out there recently
purchased access to this content through ProQuest. We did, almost a year
ago. Now it appears to be free to all our users anyway - and without the
time lag for updates! What are your reactions?

Amy Fry
Academic Librarian-Electronic Resources
Gustavus Adolphus College
Folke Bernadotte Memorial Library