[Web4lib] survey about interdisciplinary databases

Amy Fry afry at gustavus.edu
Fri Mar 16 16:19:24 EST 2007

(Cross-posted; please excuse duplication.)

Please participate in our survey assessing librarians' attitudes toward
general interdisciplinary databases, specifically:
- EBSCO's Academic Search Premier
- Thomson/Gale's Expanded Academic Index ASAP
- Thomson/Gale's Academic OneFile

The survey results will be combined with information from EBSCO and
Thomson/Gale, student views, and an analysis of usage statistics to
provide what we hope will be a comprehensive view of these products at
work in academic libraries.

To link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=482313318056

Thank you for your participation!